Spur II Vintage Leather Backpack, Regular price $79.99
The Spur II Vintage Leather Backpack is hand-crafted to reflect a boho-chic, classic "schoolbag" style, but is highly versatile and great for multiple purposes! This vintage backpack is made of durable, easily-cleanable vegan leather, and contains several handy apartments for convenient storage.
The Spur II Vintage Leather Backpack fits a 14" laptop, and can effectively carry everything you need for your daily routine in an orderly fashion. It's perfect for school, work, and every-day use, and complements a variety of styles with its range of colors. Choose from dark brown, light brown, and black.
- Made of high-quality vegan leather that is water-resistant and lightweight
- Vintage boho-chic style
- Versatile and multifunctional design
- Quick closure with magnetic latches; zipper closure under flap with side buttons for extra security
- Side buttons allow for easy expansion and contraction of the bag
- Adjustable wide shoulder straps for comfort
- Spacious enough to hold a laptop or tablet, camera, textbooks, clothes, small water bottle, umbrella, and more!
Fits 14" laptop (or smaller)
- Exterior pockets: Envelope-style pocket on the front, 2 slit pockets on the sides, a small zipper on the back
- Interior pockets: iPad compartment, 2 small pockets for cell phone, wallet, etc.
- Dimensions: 11.8"L x 16.5"H x 4.3"W (30cm x 42cm x 11cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Capacity: 20-35 liters
Love this bag, very stylish and built with excellent quality materials. Great bag for the price,would definitely suggest to others. Customer service goes above and beyond!
I like the size leather is great quality. For me it‚Äôs a perfect fit. I will tell others about it . I‚Äôm very please with my bag
Just recently, purchased this product and I'm blown away by this product the construction and leather quality is unparalleled. Kinda feel like I under payed. That being said I'm a customer for life, highly recommend yonder bags.
I use it as a camera bag so it's not put under too much stress but I am still very impressed with the quality! It is super cute and functional!!
This is a great bag, especially for the price! I use it on a daily basis and it fits everything I need - pens, a notebook, a book, keys, my phone and charger, change, and occasionally a binder and my 13" MacBook. It looks small but holds a surprising amount!
It's held up well for the past few months and doesn't seem to be falling apart! It's very sleek and I've gotten numerous compliments.