Smith Vintage Leather Backpack, Regular price $249.99
Smith Vintage Leather Backpack is crafted in an old-fashioned, preppy school bag style. This brown leather backpack is made of high-quality full-grain leather, giving it a unique vintage look.
With many compartments, this cool vintage backpack fits a 14-inch laptop and can carry everything you need for your everyday use in an orderly fashion. The Smith vintage leather backpack would be great as a laptop bag for school, college, work, and everyday use.
Comes in 2 colors, Crazy Horse Brown and Maroon Brown.
- Made of high-quality full-grain leather
- Vintage preppy school bag design
- Fits a 14-inch laptop
- Can be used as a laptop bag for school, college, work and everyday use
- Comfortable front closure with magnetic hasp, zipper closure at the top
- Adjustable leather shoulder straps, with the option to be used as a messenger shoulder bag too
- Exterior pockets: Front zipper pocket
- Interior pockets: Main laptop compartment, wall zipper, 2 slit pockets for business cards, phone, etc
- Dimensions: Size: 12.6"L x 14.9"H x 5.9"W (32cm x 38cm x 15cm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Capacity: 20 liters
Please note that as this bag is made of leather, a natural material, each bag might have a slightly different color, adding to its unique look.
Purchased this bag on Black Friday for my daughter for Christmas. It is a beautiful bag. Soft leather, loved the smell coming out of the box. And the bag is well made and the attention to detail is awesome. My only complaint/suggestion would be about the shipping and the expectations for delivery. I realized I was buying a bag from an out of country supplier, but I just wish they would have been a little more forthcoming about exactly what to expect with shipping times. I was never told that the bag would be dropped shipped from another country. It took almost seven weeks to receive the bag. Well after the Christmas holidays were over. Like I said, I love the bag and my daughter is thrilled. I just wish I would have known there was absolutely no way I would have the bag by Christmas. I would have just ordered it for her birthday in late January and made other plans for her Christmas gift. I will say, though, that Jane at Yonder was super responsive to my emails every time I emailed her for information. All in all, I would definitely recommend Yonder and their beautiful products. Just don't be in a hurry and expect it to take a while to get. But definitely worth the wait. :)